We have a growing number of programmes in Solihull and South East Birmingham
- Silver Surfer Courses for beginners and improvers.
- IT training for charities and community groups.
- Support to people in their homes through our IT@Home Project; and
- Helping people build skills for employment through the AccessIT for Job Seekers Project.
- Supporting Offenders build their skills and change their lives
Volunteers and professional tutors both play a vital role in helping us deliver this programme.
We are very grateful for the financial support we receive from a wide range of charitable trusts, Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council and the North Solihull Regeneration Partnership.