Donating a computer is an opportunity for companies and individuals to help the disadvantaged within their community to lead a more independent, fulfilling and productive life.
We accept donations of working desktop computers and laptops but our aim is to match the needs of the beneficiaries against offered donations and so some minimal technical specifications must be met for the actual donation to be accepted.
- Only Pentium Dual Core/2.8ghz or equivalent and higher specification processors
- Flat screen monitors only
- Hardware requiring repair cannot be accepted
We urgently need donations of working laptops.
If you have equipment that you would like to donate please call us on 0121 663 0335 or email email@example.com
Here are some of the projects which have benefited in the past year.
- Rahmaniyyah Foundation
- Founded in Aston Under Lyne one of the most deprived areas in Tameside. Research has shown that this locality face inequalities in educational opportunities and attainment. The project has been set up to improve the life chances of children who live in this area and ensure that they do not become victims of online grooming and radicalisation. The Laptops will provide parents with the correct IT skills in identifying early signs of radicalisation.
- Self Help Nottingham
- A charity which promotes, develops and creates self help groups to take control of their own health and well being. The Desktop will enable them to access the internet, check emails, upload photos and use Microsoft Office to design leaflets.
- West Faversham Community Association
- A Community Association located in Swale, the second most deprived areas in Kent. The Desktop and Laptops will be used in the new Jobs Hub and will help local people with online learning, creating CV’s and job searching.
- Herefordhire Headway
- Supports people and their families who have been affected by acquired brain injury. The Desktops and Laptops will be used by admin staff.
Thank you for your support.