ReCOM’s aim is to help more people get on-line.
Being digitally literate is essential to participate fully in today’s society; most jobs require some form of digital skill, more and more government services are offered on line, using the internet is now the norm for keeping in touch with people, low cost shopping etc. However, many are still missing out on the practical, social and financial benefits; those most likely to be ‘digitally excluded’ are older people, manual workers, lower income households, and those with disabilities. We are dedicated to bridging this gap in our local community.
- affordable refurbished laptops to charities, community groups and individuals across the country
- training tailored to people’s needs
For 2017 we have some fantastic support available in Solihull
- Access IT for Jobseekers is available at libraries across the borough
- For anyone needing to master their Ipad or tablet we have classes running in Shirley and Chelmsley Wood.
Can you help?
To enable us to supply more affordable refurbished laptops we need donations of working equipment.
If you have a laptop or tablet that you can donate then please:
- call us on 0121 663 0335
- or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please help us make a difference and support our work at localgiving.com.